FSSAI Written Exam (Stage II) 2020 to be held from 10 October : Exam Centre Change Link Active @fssai.gov.in (Last Date to Change Centre: 13/09/2020)
Post Date: 04 September 2020
Advertisement No.: 02/2019
Brief Description: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has published an important notification regarding exam dates for various posts and opening of link for providing centre preference afresh by CBT qualified candidates. According to the notice, FSSAI is going to conduct the written exam in 20 cities in place of 5 cities in view of COVID – 19 situation. Therefore, the candidates, who have qualified in the CBT, are required to exercise afresh their best suited choices of centres to appear for written exam.
Further, if any, candidate fails to provide centre preference within stipulated time i.e. upto 13 September 2020, he/shall be allotted Test Centre as per administrative convenience.
|Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Various Post Recruitment 2019|
Advt NO. : 02/2019
- Application Start : 26/03/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/04/2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 25/04/2019
- Examination Date : 24-26 July 2019
- Admit Card Available : 22/06/2019
- Result Available : 15/11/2019
- Stage II Examination Date : 10-11 October 2020
- Last Date for Update Exam District : 13/09/2020
About Admit Card:
FSSAI Written Exam Admit card will be sent to the qualified in due course on their registered email. The candidates are advised to keep their eye on the official website of FSSAI for latest updates.
How to Change FSSAI Exam Centre ?
- Go to official website of FSSAI.
- Click on ‘Jobs @ fssai (Careers)’, given at the end of homepage.
- Click on ‘Link for providing Centre Preference afresh by CBT qualified candidates external link’.
- Now Click on Applicant Login button.
- Enter your CBT Registration / Roll No.and generate OTP.
- Check your SMS / E-Mail Spam Box, if message is not received in your Inbox.
- Do not share your Login and OTP with anyone. Candidates will be responsible for maintaining the privacy of their login credentials.
For security reasons, always click on the LOGOUT button and close all windows related to your session before you exit the website.
Candidates Must Read Official Notification And Important Instructions Carefully.
|Change Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Download Notice For Exam Centre Change||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you have any query contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more updates visit us at: www.latestgovtjobsindia.com