SHS Bihar : SHSB ASHA Recruitment 2020 : Apply Online For 500 District ASHA Trainer (Last Date: 31/10/2020 upto 06:00 PM Only)
Post Date: 24 September 2020
Advertisement No.: 09/2020
Brief Description: Swasthya Vibhag – State Health Society, Bihar (SHSB) has released a notification for the recruitment of District ASHA Trainer posts. There are 500 vacancies for the ASHA posts in Bihar SHSB. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can check the details, eligibility criteria, Official Notification PDF, steps to apply online, online application link, and other important points here.
|Bihar Swasthya Vibhag District Asha Trainer 2020|
Advt No. : 09/2020
- Application Begin : 25/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/10/2020 upto 06 PM Only.
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 31/10/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- All Category Female : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/09/2020:
- Minimum Age : 25 Years.
- Maximum Age : 65 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Bihar SHSB Rules.
Vacancy Details : Total 500 Posts
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||ELIGIBILITY|
|District Asha Trainer||500||Diploma Course (2 Years Full Time) in ANM (Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery) training course from a recognized ANM Training institute and the candidate should be registered with the “Bihar Nursing Council” with at least two years of experience as trainer.|
GNM (General Nurse and Midwifery)/ B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from any nursing school or institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and the candidate should be registered with the Nursing Council with at least two years of experience as trainer &
✓ Candidates should have permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council/ Indian Nursing Council) Any State Nursing Council.
✓ Selected candidates should provide the permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC), Patna.
Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)/ Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)/Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) from recognized University/Institution and candidates should have Permanent registration in State Council of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine, Bihar, Patna and for Homeopathic doctors, Bihar State Ayush with at least two years of experience as a trainer.
Post Graduate (Full Time) in Public Health / Social Work/ Social Science with at least two years experience as a trainer in health program or social mobilizational trainings
Post Graduate Diploma (Full Time) In Public Health/ Social Work With At Least Two Yeas Experience As A Trainer In Health Program Or Social Mobilizational Trainings.
Women Candidates, Retired Staff Nurse/ Nurse/ Sister Tutors, Any Certificate/ Diploma Course In Computer Application (Minimum Six Months).
How To Apply:
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Click on the Apply Online button to correspond to the ASHA.
- Register yourself if not registered already.
- Then a registration no. and a password will be provided.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents in the required format size and format.
- Finally submit the application form online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Candidates Must Read Official Notification Before Applying Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If you have any query contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more updates visit us at: www.latestgovtjobsindia.com